Thursday, November 03, 2011

Review: Organic Root Stimulator Olive oil, Oil moisturizing Hair Lotion (hair fave)

Wheew well that was a mouthful and yes that is actually the name of a single product, lol Here is a photograph. 




     I love love love this stuff. I definitely recommend it to all my girlies both relaxed and natural. The first two ingredients are water and coconut oil so this is a product which is def up there in the moisturizer category. It is very thick and rich which is especially good for cold/freezing climates when thicker conditioners and moisturizers are needed. This is also great for persons who live in hot or humid climates, all you have to do is use it in small amounts ---> a little goes a long way. 
     Also you could thin out the formula by squeezing approximately 1/2 the bottle into a container and adding 2  large tablespoons (the big one) of olive oil yes that same olive oil you have in your kitchen cooking with. Store in a cool space out of direct sunlight) This thinned out formula works great in the summer time for my relaxed hair, when I want my hair moisturized but not clumped down with products. This hair lotion is fairly CHEAP so this is what I call a recession proof product. Unless your hair absolutely HATES this there is no way you can go wrong. 

4 comments:

  1. My mom adds Olive Oil to her moisturize too! Actually she adds EVOO to all of her moisturizers...hair and body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olive Oil is the business!!! During the summer my hair loves coconut oil though.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This is the black girl hair crack, it just works.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...