Saturday, September 15, 2012

SmashBox Photofinish Primer vs L'ancome Teint de Idole foundation

    
      Cheers to the freaking weekend, lets drink to that, yeahhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh. I have no complaints here. Photofinish started strong  and lasted well throughout the day. I did get a light sheen in the afternoon, but it wasn't anything significant. I blotted my face using a coffee filter (I always wanted to try that), it worked well no different to tissue but okay. The application was smooth and the finish was very natural looking and even. 

There were no morning pics today --------> I forgot

Evening pics
After a hard weeks work, this 9-5 thing aint easy
This photo was taken @ around 7pm this evening. as you can see (kinda) there is not greaseball effect. This concludes the week long trial of the SmashBox Photofinish Primer. I received a 7ml sample to try and though I was dubious at first (doubts lingered from my experience with the GOSH primer) I am a total convert. The saying is definitely true a little goes a long way with the Smashbox Photofinish primer, I still have some of my sample left even after using it for an entire week. 
       Tomorrow I will be attending the Smashbox 3 day event, hopefully I will be able to try other products and get a makeover. :-)

Have any of you tried the SmashBox primers/or any other primers? Comment below and tell me your experiences.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...