Sunday, June 06, 2010

Summer House Happenin's: End of exams

   
Hello well the end of exams came and it went just as swiftly. Leaving me in its wake with a beating delivered by managing finance, Economic theory, and business statistics----------> shudders. For those who think that student life is easy let me tell you it is not. You are broke and constantly in need and the time. The light at the end of the tunnel is your only hope that gets you through day by day. There are highs and there are lows, and some days there were just tears. However this year has been unlike any other. I have opened up myself to my faith more than ever before, also let some new friends into my life. These new faces have been the source of much laughter, joy, arguments, debates, inspiration and motivation. My love for my family has been ever bountiful for on the days when I didnt believe in myself they kept me going with kind words about my capabilities. I am so grateful to the lord for blessing me with what I have.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...