Saturday, April 11, 2015

The White Shirt from 9 - 5 to 5 - 9 and all the time in between


Whenever I buy something new, I get a little tingly feeling, which makes me happy, the shoppers high. ( you know what I am speaking about, lol) Plus if the item was on SALE (50% off or more, anything less is not a sale.) You need to tie string around me to keep me grounded because I will float away on joy. I work hard, and I enjoy spending my coins. At the same time,
 when I buy something I make sureeeeeeeeeeeee  I get my moneys worth. Unless a beauty item is giving me an allergic reaction, I am using that sucker down to the last drop, swipe, squeeze. In relation to clothing,
 I never by an outfit, I buy pieces. A skirt here, a shirt there, some trousers, a pair of shoes. I do not buy an item unless I can think of at least 5 places I can wear it or a few items in my closet I can mix and match it with. 

With that in mind I am putting together my new series named the White Shirt Series ( I still need to finish my MAC series but I will get to that.) Some of the photos will be old photos from blog posts before,  some of the pictures will be new and other photos I have had sitting on my computer for eons (waiting for the inspiration to arrive, or maybe the sunshine. 


Shoes - Office, Jeans - Zara, Belt - GAP, Shirt - T. M. Lewin,
Blazer - Zara, Lipstick - MAC Ruby Woo, Bag - Zara

Boots - Diesel, Jeans - Zara, Belt - GAP, Shirt - T. M. Lewin,
Blazer - Zara

Shoes - Zara, Trousers - Next, Shirt - T. M. Lewin,
Blazer - Zara

Have a great Saturday  my lovelies.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...