Sunday, March 22, 2015

February Empties


Hey guys, I haven't posted anything new things in a while, since I have been doing a fair bit of travelling (not finished yet) and also been busy at work. Time just gets away from me sometimes. 
I had a little time where I was searching for inspiration (which never came) so I just decided to go with it. I took these pictures at the beginning of February but kept putting off posting, I know , I know procrastination, procrastination. 

Without further ado here are my February Empties. 



Those of you who have followed my blog for a while, will know that that this has been my staple leave in conditioner for a long time (due to the fact it was such a huge bottle). It worked well for me, even though the formula was intended for fine hair (of course my hair is thick like no ones business). I will miss it because I used it for such a long time, however I am looking forward to trying other things. I already have a bottle of L'oreal leave in conditioner and also a bottle of the Mane n Tail Leave in conditioner (thanks dannie) waiting in the wings. 


I like choice when it comes to shower gels/body washes, I try to keep two in rotation at a time in the shower. Imperial Leather Peony & Raspberry this shower gel smells amazing and  gave such good lather. Right Guard shower gel + lotion it did what it says on the tin, my skin was not dry or overly stripped after I finished bathing. It reminded me of a body cream. Both of these I would repurchase. 


Garnier Ultry dry 48 hour none stop protection (yada yada yada) my armpits were dry all day I have no complaints. Garnier is one of those company's that keep making great products, in my opinion. Soft n Gentle Orchid & Passion flower deodorant - it smelled nice, I would not repurchase. 


I picked this up by chance. To my surprise I liked it. It kept my skin moisturised but was not overly heavy. The texture is lighter than the original formula but not by much. 

                        

Colgate 360 Toothbrush head, I made the switch to an electronic toothbrush about 2 years ago and it has made the world of difference for the health of my gums.Tooth Health is important guys 



Be safe 
my lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...