Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quote of the Day - Actor Jeremy Irons offers tips on how to save cash.

"I wear old clothes . I do not buy new clothes unless I really have to." 
I love this quote, to me it a very refreshing and common sense approach to saving. Especially in these times where many persons  find themselves strapped for cash but are lead by feelings of consumerist behavior, materialistic values, jealousy and greed. Too many persons are blindly keeping up with the "Joneses."  Rather worst they are in competition with people who are not even aware there is a race going on. It is okay to wear those shoes, dress, shirt or skirt over and over, and if it is good enough for Jeremy Irons it is good enough for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...