Monday, May 21, 2012

Review - Dove deep nourishing body wash


What they say
     Dove difference - only dove body wash has  NutriumMoistureTM - our unique blend of moisturizers enriched with skin natural lipids that can absorb completely to nourish deep down while you shower. Deeply Nourishing, clean rinsing always beautiful.

  What I say
     As I mentioned before here my-winter-beauty-essentials I am a lover of body washes and shower gels. to me this is the body wash form of the age old dove skin soap. I picked this dove shower gel up a few months back with a few others. I had tried the dove Go fresh cucumber body wash + body mist last summer and I was sold. The consistency is quite thick so a little goes a long way, and even with the added moisturisers, the body wash lathers quite well (aka alot of bubbles). I liked the way my skin felt afterwards, I was clean yet there wasn't that dry tight feeling. I would not suggest using this with a wash cloth/wash rag/flannel, the cloth tends to get slimy after about 3 uses due to the moisturisers in the body wash.
        Preferred bathing accessories to use are a bath lily or exfoliating gloves, the ones sold at The Body Shop are the best and they are recession proof. using the bath lily/exfoliating gloves does aid with longevity of the product so if you were interested in getting your money's worth with this product, definitely invest in a bath lily.   

would i recommend? - yes
would i repurchase? - yes
would i buy full priced? - yes

Miss Mai
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...