Sunday, December 08, 2013

The Skin Project - Exfoliating


Post #3 of The Skin Project started by Lianne of www.thebrunettesays.co.uk 

Exfoliating is the process of removing the dead skin cells from the epidermis, which is the top layer of the skin. Exfoliation can be done manually with face scrubs, muslin cloths, as well by chemical means. 



My method of exfoliation is by chemical means. In the past I have used the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel, REN F10 Smooth and Renew Peel Mask and the REN Gycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask These were all very lovely as weekly treatments giving my skin a weekly boost. Since May I have been using the PIXI glow Tonic as my chemical exfoliator. After cleansing my skin at night/morning I give my face a quick wipe using the Glow Tonic on a cotton pad. 



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...