Monday, May 21, 2012

Review - Qhemet biologics Amla and Olive heavy cream

    

What they say
     Amla and Olive heavy cream - Softens and moisturises extra dry, coarse, hair. distribute a small amount on damp or dry hair. this product also can be used as a regenerative scalp butter to soften growth and smooth edges or as a overnight deep treatment. (Top ingredients include Castor oil, Olive oil and distilled water ---> in that order.)

     What I say
     I love, love, love, love this it is a rich thick cream enriched with loads of nourishing oils. I applied it to my relaxed hair after washing and deep conditioning. I specifically applied the heavy cream to my edges  my edges as I moisturised my hair for the air drying process. My edges felt moisturised and soft, yet were not greasy or wet looking or limp which can be a by product of some haircare products. The heavy cream sunk into my hair quite quickly and there wash no remaining residue. 
       I would say that it reminded me of the Elasta QP Mango butter however it was much more creamy, and had a lighter texture. The full size of this product is $16 for an 8oz jar, so it is a bit expensive. There is a 2oz jar which retails for $5.50. The 2oz jar would last quite a while, if like me you only used this product on your edges when you washed your hair. However there are edge/temple balm recipes online that any recessionista could use to whip up some product for herself.

 I have also used this to do a twist out on freshly washed hair and it really tamed the strands and made the twists nice and juicy (yes juicy)

To check out a picture of this product check the link here Amla and Olive Heavy Cream

Miss Mai
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...