Monday, November 18, 2013

Liebster Award

      



Many thanks to Charlotte over at Crushing on Pink for nominating Miakhymai for the Liebster award. The Liebster or Darling award is set up as a way of helping others to discover blogs with a membership of under 200. 

HERE'S WHAT TO DO:


1.) Each nominee must first list 11 random facts about their self.
2.) Then answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated them.
3.) Lastly, choose 11 bloggers who have 200 followers or less and ask them 11 questions.

My 11 Random facts
1. I was voted best speaker two years in a row at the Mock United Nations General Assembly, when I was in college. (nerd fact)
2. I read a lot.
3. I am an oldest child and a youngest child but NOT  a middle child. 
4. My youngest brother and I share the same birthday. 
5. I only buy magazines if they have good freebies with them. 
6. I studied Economics at university. 
7. I played Lacrosse at University.
8. I love sports, I played tennis (badly), basketball, athletics during high school, football at college and lacroses at university. 
9. I am allergic to coffee.
10. I love Ginger biscuits
11. I learned to swim as part of my new years resolution a few years ago. 


Questions I was given to answer!
1. If you had to use only one makeup item for the rest of your life what would it be?
Lipgloss
2. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
Rimmel
3. Whats your staple fashion item for winter?
Scarf
4. How long have you been blogging for?
Since 2005
5. What is your favorite scent?
CoCo Mademoiselle 
6. dark or bright nail polish?
Bright with iridescent shimmer
7. foundation, bb cream or tinted moisturizer?
Foundation
8. Are you a fan or LUSH? If so, Whats your favorite thing from there?
Not a fan, just standing in the store makes my throat itch, lol.
9. favorite thing about Christmas?
Getting together with my family, cooking, laughing, eating, going to church for midnight mas.
10. What beauty item is top of your Christmas list?
Makeup brushes
11. whats your favorite kind of blog post to write?
skincare posts  

The nominees are:

My Questions are:
1. What is your favourite time of day?
2. Which shoes are you wearing?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. Which dish can you cook the best from scratch?
5. Do you pair your socks together after the wash?
6. Are you a Spring/summer  or Fall/Winter lover?
7. Newspaper or magazine?
8. would you ever consider being a chickatarian? 
9. what does your family do on Christmas Eve?
10. Turkey vs any other meat, which would you choose?
11. Have you bought a Christmas jumper/sweater as yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...