Friday, August 24, 2012

Review - Nivea Sun Sunblock spf 30


What they say: 
Nivea Sun  Pocket size spf 30, high protection always at hand

UVA/UVB Protection systen EU compliant
     Nivea sun pocket size provides immediate sun protection in a convenient pocket size, readily available whenever and whereever effective sun protection is needed. The ultra light and non sticky formula for face n body is easy to apply and absorbed. water resistant. 

What I say:
     This is the highest spf lotion in my skincare regimen. The lightest being the Nivea daliy essentials moisturising lotion and the second being the Avene Hydrance Optimal Rich hydratiing cream with spf 20. I am all about the spf, it should be a very present part of any skincare routine. I purchased this sunblock after watching Brit Pop princess's video on her skincare routine. Yes, it does leave that blue look on my skin after I have applied it, lol. As a sunblock I believe that it has been effective, since using this and the Avene Hydrance Optimal I have noticed that my spots have not been darkening as much as they would have in the past, also my overal complexion is a lot brighter/clearer. I use  this on the really really hot days when the sun was out and I knew definitely I would be leaving the house, maybe to go into town or walking to uni or the supermarket. It takes a while to sink in, but I expect that with a sunblock with a high spf factor such as this one. 
   It is 50ml which is a great size, it enables me to walk with it in my handbag for when I want to re apply (sunblock should be reapplied every 2-3 hours). The price point was very attractive as well, I puchased it when it was on offer for 50% off at my local supermarket. It is funny how essential products such as sunblock can be so expensive. smh 



Nivea sunblock spf 30 along with the rest of my skincare regimen. 


Would I repurchase? - Yes 
Would I recommend? - Yes for all my gals, my girls and my kiddies, sunblock is very very very important.
Would I buy full priced? - Yes I rather spend £6 today and save myself skin cancer and wrinkles tomorrow. 


cheerio my lovlies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...