Sunday, December 01, 2013

Luxury Christmas Wishlist - Space NK Edit



This is my luxury Christmas wishlist of all the things I lust over. 
These are the things I would buy, if I had £247 of spare cash lying around after all my bills and day to day needs were met. quite a few of them are gift sets and mini collections, which I love. For some reason with the mini gift sets I get more value for money by being able to try different liners, glosses, products, all in all I to sample without the commitment that comes with purchasing a full priced item. Plus minis are GREAT for travelling and tucking into a clutch bag or jacket pocket.  


NUXE - Cocooning Must Haves

Laura Mercier - Line & Define Mini Longwear Creme Eyeliner Collection 

Stila - Colour Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set

Laura Mercier - Bold Brights Mini Lip Glace Collection

Caudalie - Hancream Trio Set 

Laura Mercier - Shimmer Effects Mini Caviar Stick Eye Colour collection

Laura Mercier - Bare Nudes Mini Lip Glace Collection


What is Christmas if not for wishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...