Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review - Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire



     This is to be without a doubt one of the most hyped products in the beauty community. A go to product of makeup artists (this along with the Embryolisse lait creme concentrate, have been used to revive the skin of many a hung over model). With makeup artists admitting to stocking up on this on trips to France one has to ask "is it really THAT good?" French skincare has def been on the map for a while, but now with the advent of mainstream vlogging/blogging it is really coming out on top. We love French food, French fashion, it was only a matter of time before we became enthralled with French skincare.  

     For as long as I have been interested in fashion/beauty/cosmetics, the saying "less is more" has always been associated with the french women and their view towards makeup. Lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and that is all you need. Now the secret is out makeup is not the secret weapon, great skin is the weapon. Surprisingly unlike women in other countries, French women do not flock tot counters in droves to purchase the latest lotions and potions., Why because some of the greatest skincare products in any French fashionistas arsenal can be found in the local pharmacy. 




     Bioderma is among the most frequently prescribed laboratories by French dermatologists. Bioderma laboratories offer a range of different products for all skin types. The Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution is one of their best selling products, a makeup remover, gentle enough for people with sensitive skin. 


Bioderma Crealine is a clear fluid which looks like water, however it contains many gentle and effective particles and even oil. these small particles of oil work to remove even waterproof makeup. The solution is perfume free (without perfume/fragrance) and hypoallergenic. It also contains cucumber extract which soothes irritated skin, cleans dirt and makes sensitive skin even more resilient. (Three cheers for my sister who spent a year in France translating the back of my Bioderma bottle) lol.


   I use this product in various ways, as a makeup remover (after removing my makeup with 2 cleansing wipes, I wipe my face with a cotton pad soaked with Bioderma solution), as a moisturizer  (to freshen up my skin before applying makeup), as a light cleanser for days when I am just wearing powder to keep the shine off my face. Sometimes I even use this as a single step cleanser in the morning. The Bioderma Crealine does not leave any residue on my skin after use and I am very pleased with this. 

This is available in 3 sizes, 100ml (the travel size), 250ml and 500ml.


Would I recommend - Yes
Would I purchase - Yes
Would I buy full priced? - Yes


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...