Sunday, December 01, 2013

The Skin Project - Cleansing

                                                   #TheSkinProject


     Cleansing is a way of cleaning our skin to get rid of dirt, dead skin cells and other pollutants which have come in contact with our skin through the atmosphere. No matter what your skin type, you should cleanse your skin thoroughly twice a day, in the morning as well as the evening. 

     In the morning cleansing is important to get rid of the dead skin cells which have flaked off during the night while you have been asleep. To continuously refrain from morning cleansing could possibly cause a buildup a dead skin cells, which over time could lead to clogged pores and cause breakouts.  (No one wants that now do we?) Evening cleansing gets rid of all the sweat/makeup on your skin and also  any chemicals/pollutants/antioxidants which have come in contact with your skin as you have gone through your day to day activities. 

     To cleanse my skin in the morning I use the Neutrogena 3 in 1 mask/cleanser. It is a clay based cleanser which is great for absorbing oil from the skin. I remove it by using a cotton flannel damp with warm water, taking special care to thoroughly remove the product from my hairline and eyebrows.  I only cleanse once in the morning.


     In the evenings/night I cleanse my face using the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm. I apply the cleansing balm to dry face, massage in the product and remove using a flannel damp with warm water. I go through this method twice taking care to completely remove the product from my hairline and eyebrows.




                       The skin Project was started by Lianne - www.thebrunettesays.co.uk .
You can follow the series on twitter my lovelies,
 using the hashtag. #TheSkinProject
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...