Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Prep: Fuzz Free Legs

 
Friday the 21st is the first day is the British Springtime. With lighter mornings, later evenings and warmer days  most of us shake free of the layers forced upon us during the winter. As more of us turn to our spring/summer staples of skirts, vests and shorts, come the added task of making sure we partake in various depilatory processes. lol 

My methods of torture when it comes to hair removal run to waxing and threading. I love the shape that threading gives my eyebrows. Though I might not like the process of waxing my legs I love the results. There is just a extra level of smoothness to my limbs after I have had my legs waxed compared to other hair removal methods (at least I think so anyway.)  

I go to a beautician to have my threading/waxing done, but Superdrug currently has some great offers on hair removal products perfect for those who are skilled at DIY beauty. (I would love to be able to do my own waxing but, I am a wuss, lol)

For the waxing enthusiasts (like myself) there are several products to choose from, the Veet Easy Roll On Kit, Veet Facial wax 2 in 1 Pen (I am very intrigued by this), Veet Wax Strips, and  the Veet Wax Jar (the wax is infused with essential oil) 



Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll-On Kit  Veet Facial Wax 2 In 1 Pen Veet Maxi Ready to Use Wax Strips x40 & Finishing Wipes x4 Veet Warm Wax Jar Essential Oils 250ml



Those who prefer hair removal creams might be intrigued by these items, which are perfect for stocking up the spring/Summer beauty cupboard.


Veet Sensitive Hair Removal Cream Aloe Vera Vit E 400ml Veet Norm Skin Shower Hair Removal Cream Lotus Milk&Jas150mlVeet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream 150mlVeet Hair Removal Cream Lotus Milk & Jasmine 200ml


Veet Sensitive hair Removal Cream Aloe Vera & Vitamin E 400ml ,
 Veet Shower Hair Removel Cream Lotus flower & Jasmine 150ml, 
Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream Aloe and Vitamin E 150ml, 
Veet Hair Removal Cream Lotus Flower and Jasmine 200ml. 


There you go dolls a list of products,
 to  help keep your legs smooth 
during shorts weather (and beyond).
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...