Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Additions - Eco Tools/ Body Shop



A lunchtime TK MAXX raid yielded these two Eco Tools brushes, which I snatched up. There were a few brush sets available, but I limited myself to these two brushes. I might decide to go back and purchase one of the Eco Tools brush sets at a later date though. I will be sure to keep you posted about this. 


The Body Shop had these two lovely 100ml hand creams on  50% off sale. I have been spying  them out from afar for a long time, so I decided  to take the plunge. My sister got me a L'cOcitane Trio for Christmas and it is now absolutely official I need to go on a hand cream ban or something. lol 



Hope that you are having a great day my lovelies.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...