Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring/ Summer Haul: GAP

The GAP is one of those stores, where I never quibble about paying for clothing. 
It is not the most trendy/fashionable place to shop, I will be the FIRST to admit. 
However, one thing about clothing from the GAP is that once you take care of it, it will last. I have fond memories of saving up  weeks of my paper round money and going to the GAP to buy clothes in the sale. Some of those items I still wear them today. All of my work trousers are from the GAP, and you have seen them several times in various posts. 
Trends come and go, a basic item can be stylish forever. Less is more and all that, moving onto the haul. 




Modern Boot - Irish Cream Green
Linen Shirt - White
Slim Cropped Double Weave Pants - Mulberry
Slim Cropped  double Weave Pants - Deluxe Green
Bowery Supersoft Boatneck T-Shirt - White
Pleated Print Skirt - Red/Navy

I will be putting a few looks together with clothing from this haul, along with other items from my wardrobe. Some of the clothing you might have seen before in previous posts, other items I might have never posted on the blog. 

I purchased 2 classic trench coats  from the GAP last November, they will be featured in their own W. W. W. posts soon. 

*whispers* Barack Obama was spotted shopping at the GAP in Manhattan earlier this month. What other reason do I need to love this store? lol lol 

Be Stylish my lovelies.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...