Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Summer Haul: TK Maxx, Primark, Zara, Leighton Denny



Hello my lovelies I picked up a few things over the Easter hols, 50% wardrobe upgrade/ 50%  preparation for my summer vacation. 
 A girl cannot go wrong with a new pair of jeans, bottle of nail polish or bikini.

Floral Dress 


New Jeans (yup 3 pairs,) I have cleared out about 4 pairs of jeans so far for the year. 3 of them were not fitting right and the 4th pair I had worn through til the seams threatened to split. So I had a little space for denim in my life and my closet. Zara for denim, it is a resounding yes. 



Navy Polo - What is summer without a polo shirt?
 This Crew classic polo, I found in TK Maxx. 

New Bikinis - I found these beauties in Primark at the great price of £3. 
I plan to do A LOT of lounging around the pool/ at the beach on my vacation, 
so these swimsuits will suit me just fine. 



Black Cross Body Bag - I found this leather cross body bag in Zara.  
My sisters preferred the mint as well as the blush coloured bag over the black one. But  I knew this colour would be way more versatile. 
Two cheers for the Chanel-esque straps. 

Leighton Denny Mini Nail Polish Set 
 Perfect for traveling, carrying around in my hand bag. (along with my Nail 2 go Manicure pens and my Leighton Denny Nail file) 



There you go my lovelies.
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...