Friday, June 13, 2014

Whats In My Bag: Zara Leather Messenger Bag


Last week I hauled this lil gem, my Zara Leather Messenger bag. 
 Today I thought I would do a little follow up/ Whats In My Bag, to show what I take with me on nights out. 

my lil gem all packed up
Darn tootin' (I've been watching too many Nashville episodes)

Diary
Passport
Lipgloss - MAC
Mints - Extra
Hand Sanitizer - Carex (decanted into the Purell container)
Blot Power - MAC
Asthma Inhaler - Salbutomol Sulphate
Lipstick - Rimmel, Sleek
Hand Cream - L'Occitane
Mini Mascara - Benefit
Pen - Bic

I must admit, I  thought that I would have to return this bag.
 Since it would be full after I put in my lipgloss and inhaler, but this lil bag holds quite a few things. I had to eat my words. 
It is s lovely little bag, with a great price point, plus it is made from  leather.
I look forward to many adventures with my lil gem.
 It is especially handy right now for trips to the pub to watch the world cup games.
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...