Thursday, June 12, 2014

#TBT: The Cup Of Life - World Cup 2014

Before you start rolling your eyes, let me just say I played Football in college and LaCrosse at uni. 
Don't let the lipgloss fool you now, my lovelies.  The world cup has started today, the opening ceremony was full okayish (improvements to be had for the Olympics opening ceremony though) -------------> Jennifer Lopez was alll that and some walkers crisps. 
This is my world cup 2014 offer to Throw Back Thursday.



This is the BEST world cup song EVER!!!!!! 
You might not agree, and that is okay. 
I love Ricky Martin and I love football and this is the BEST world cup song ever.

Have a great time cheering on yourside, my lovelies.
May the best time have the chance to raise the Cup Of Life!!!

My teams to watch are, Chile, Argentina, Italy and Holland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...