Monday, December 01, 2014

My Christmas Wishlist 2014

Hey, Hey my lovelies long time no blog. 
I don't know where the time went, one minute it was summer and now it is time for the magic and sparkle, Christmas carols, parties and late night shopping. 
I will be totally spinning the Christmas tunes from tomorrow, and watching the films.I have already had a sneaky watch of Home alone 1 & 2, This Christmas and Miracle on 34th Street, much to my brothers annoyance. 

I have had a look in  the shops and these are  the things which I would not mind finding under my tree, on Christmas day. 
Now I must warn you this is a quite a lip heavy post. lol 

Chanel Chance Perfume

Nars Digital World Lip Pencil Set

Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glace Collection



Nars Tech Fusion Lip Gloss Set

Lord & Berry Library Lip Gloss Set


I've been dipping and dabbling here and there with the new releases on the high street.
 I also picked up a  few things  clothes/makeup/books) in the after summer sales. Unlike list year when my Christmas list was quite extensive. This year my list is short and sweet. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...