Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pastels for spring? Oui mademoiselle

 Now Understand something I like what I like and that is it. I am not the type to purchase something just to say I have it, and not use the product, if I like something I like it end of story. If I don't like something I wont like it today, I wont like it tomorrow, next week or in 6 months time. This way of thinking transfers to my shopping habits and my present (gift) habits. eg my birthday every year there is usually one thing which I really really like, and no matter how many people ask me what I would like for my birthday it will always be the same thing. Why because that is what I like and I refuse to come up with a ton of different crappy things just to please the masses and collect dust.

Last spring it was warm, it was sunny, the birds were out, it was shorts weather here in the UK and Barry M came out with a range of nail polishes called the "Ice Cream collection." I saw it I loved it I bought all 5 colours in 1 purchase.


Here we have Pale Pink, Pale Purple, Turquoise, Mint green, and Pale Yellow.





Pastels are making a comeback this spring, so I will be  putting these to use. These colours are not only limited to spring they can be used to match your costumes if you are participating in carnival. or add a dash of colour to a monochrome outfit. The colour pay off for these polishes are true so you only need about 2 coats to get the full effect, however the polish does get clumpy, so you have to paint your nails with precision timing.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...