Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Review: Urban Decay Tinted moisturiser (Summer Series 2011)

This stuff should come with a disclaimer that says----------> oil slick on a bottle.



 This was one of thee single worst products I purchased in 2010.  As most of you know the UK had an unprecedented spate of hot weather last summer. I was on my internship ( or first steps into the corporate world as my aunt called it) and applying foundation to be touched up during the day, when I was walking all over construction sites and a 5 story building was NOT conducive to my way of thinking. So along comes Urban Decay with this tinted moisturiser business and I was interested. Now it looks good going on but about 2 hours after application I looked like the turkey at Christmas after it has been rubbed with butter. The reviews all said it was oil free, the lady at the urban decay store assured me it was oil free, the packaging says oil free. So why when I went on the Urban Decay website to check the ingredients the 3rd ingredient was CASTOR OIL. Oil free my hiney..............this product gets a FAIL. When I went back to the store to complain (YES I am one of THOSE PEOPLE) imagine this woman had the audacity to attempt to sell me a mattifying agent  to fix the oily problem with the oil free primer?

However I pulled a Tim Gunn on its a** and made it work, Benefit "that gyal" face primer, then apply the urban decay oil slick in a bottle, and then I set it with my MAC mineralized skin finish natural in deep dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...