Sunday, February 13, 2011

Summer of Iridescence: Rimmel nail polishes for summer.

When I think of summer I always think of bold bright, colours, I have yet to figure out if it is the creativeness or the island girl in me. Rimmel is better known for its makeup, however their nail  polishes are not too shabby. I did a little polish haul. The polishes are all iridescent, which means your nails are guaranteed to grab some attention.




 These are from Rimmels new range of quick drying polishes, there are some matte colours but I only wanted the ones with the sparkle. These ones also have a larger than normal brush which makes applying the polish very quick.
 These are from Rimmels 2009/2010 summer collection these are supposed to be super long lasting.
 Azure
 Azure after 2 coats and top coat
 Black Cherries
 Coral Crush
 Portabello Pink
 Pulsating
 Purple Reign
 Green with Envy
Shocker

These polishes are really good quality, however you need 2 or 3 coats to get the true colour of the polish. Use with top coat.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. do u own all these..................lol...because if so...........you're giving me & my collection a stiff run for my $$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I do :) I spied rich plum today sooooooooooooo gonna get that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...............one of these days..........i'll expose my babies

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...