Sunday, February 13, 2011

Products I can't live without: Beauty Basics Edition

The everyday essentials that keep me looking great, feeling good and well preserved. lol



Radox shower smoothie - this particular one has in guarana and some other citrus smelling entities which is great for those mornings when I need a bit of zing to wake me up. Radox is a great cosmetic brand here in the UK. It is not too expensive but they make great products and quality is never compromised.

Palmers cocoas butter lotion - old faithful it has been especially great this winter period, because this cold has been on another level. The other fru fru lotions had to "get gone," like that guy in the irreplaceable video.

Elizabth Arden Red Door Revealed - this is my ode to Valentines day. Since I am single I decided that I am going to celebrate Valentines for the whole month of  february by wearing my valentines perfume all month. This is a really light, fresh scent, be careful not to spray too much though, it can get a bit cloying.

Secret invisible solid - It is invisible when your armpits are hairless, works well overall my go to everyday deodorant.


Seaweed toner, facewash and night lotion -  from the body shop. works really well a little goes a long way with these products so a light hand is necessary to get the most for your money. really good if you have oily skin.

St Ives apricot scrub for oily blemished skin -  I bought it, I use it, I dont like it, but I'm going to finish it because I paid for it.

Vitamin E face mask from the body shop - face sex in a jar, love this stuff. I apply it all over my face, then shower, come out of shower, rinse it off,  cleanse, tone, moisturise and I'm good to go. Again a little goes a long way with this stuff I have had this jar for over a year and I use it on my face twice a week like its my religion.

Nivea oil free mattifying day lotion -  works really really really really well. don't sleep on Nivea producs especially the lip balms and the body lotions. They are so good its stupid the lil bit of money they cost.


Side note - I decant my toner into a spray bottle, it lasts alot longer, compared to pouring it out directly from the flip cap.




Water -  I drink at least 1 litre of water a day.

Cod liver oil -  Two tablets a day

Vitamin c tablets -  I drink one of these every other day.


Fossil Watch -  I believe grown ups need to wear watches, checking the time on your phone is for teenagers.

Thomas Sabo - Charm bracelet with star charm

Links of London  - Sweetie Charm bracelet with clover charm (love me love me not collection)

Silver studs

And there you have it those are my everyday go to products. 

xx

5 comments:

  1. hmmmm.....decanting is a great idea................thanks for the tip.....never thought of it

    i take the vitamin c everyday however im still struggling with my water intake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spray bottle everyday all day,

    ReplyDelete
  3. not to be rude or anything of the sort but how is it that your super soft toilet paper miss the list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that would be over the top, my Lemon and ginger tea isn't on the list, because it had run out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. over top the top, more like water under the bridge.....
    (pun intended )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...