Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Beauty: Mini Haul

Here you have it my little beauty haul for February. As you can see I am a big fan of face wipes, they are very useful for everyday just to refresh your face or remove your makeup. Sometimes I will just quickly use one, when I come home from work or uni just to wipe off the grime of the day. 

Huggies Natural care baby wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E - £1

                                                                                                   




Boots Essential Cotton Buds 
35p


Boots Double Faced Cotton Pads - these are great for wiping off cream cleanser and applying toner. £1.78


Hair products Black hairpins, Hair scissors and some ouchless hairbands - since I am going  heat less for 2012 I need to have some styling apparatus. lol 
Scunci Hairpins -  £2.25
Scunci Hair scissors - £5.49
Scunci Hairbands - £2.75

Cocoa Butter Formula Body Butter - "I have been around the world and I I I" need some moisturizer. No matter how far you roam you always come back home. I needed a moisturizer and I took my nuffness to go and purchase the new Garnier gel like moisturizer ---> biggg mistake that lotion was the biggest mistake of my existence. It did nothing for me,  so I just decided to go back to what I know will work. This body butter is a thicker formula than the regular lotion and so far it has been working really well. My skin feels well moisturized and supple all day, def a good product and worth the price. £3.33



Face wipes yippie, to some of you four packets might seem excessive and yes it might be but these were all on half price sale so I thought aha I'm saving some money and I have material for the blog. I love Garnier face wipes in my humble opinion they are the best face wipes out of all the drugstore ranges for makeup removal. They are very moist but the moisture is well distributed. 
Olay daily facials express (sensitive skin fragrance free) - £1.48
Garnier Skin Naturals Soft essentials Rose extract + Vitamin E (Dry and sensitive skin) - £1.75 (pink)
Garnier Skin Naturals Simply essentials plant extract + Pro vitamin B5 Facial cleansing wipes - £1.55 (blue)
Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh essentials Grape water + Vitamin E (Normal + Combination Skin) - £1.60 (green) 


Nivea Daily essentials Oil free Moisturising day cream (oily & combination skin) - £2.66















"Be beautiful"

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on one of those Palmer's. I didn't even know they made "Body Butter":0

    I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion since I was yay high, at one point I got so sick of the smell I could not use it anymore. But I always go back to it. Always!!! I swear by their lotion with SPF 15 and even better, they've managed to get all that goodness in a fragrance free formula :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really trying with the other lotions and creams but they just are not working, so I went back to my old faithful. Palmers started making body butters about 3 years now, olive, shea and cocoa. They are all good in terms of amount for the price when compared to other brands like Body Shop/ Soap and Glory etc. But in terms of quality the Cocoa butter is the best one hands down.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...