Thursday, May 02, 2013

May 2013 UK Magazine Freebies


If you know me or you follow this blog, you KNOW, I love a magazine freebie. There are some lovely ones in the magazines right now. Depending on where you purchase your magazines, they might have already hit the shelves or be on their way. No fear I am here to tell you what pickings are available. 


Marie Claire Magazine (£3.80 on sale 2nd May) - Choice of  3 products, Avon Smitten Red Lipstick, Brow Definer or Gel Eyeliner, plus a sample of BB Cream with each magazine.

Elle Magazine (£4.00 on sale 1st May)  - Mini Benefit They're Real Mascara worth £9.50

InStyle Mag (£3.80 on sale 2nd May) - Choice of 3 full size Nail Inc Nail Polishes

Harpers Bazaar (£4.20 on sale 1st May- REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Cream 50ml
Cosmopolitan Magazine - is currently on sale for £2 (usual price £3.80) 

The Cosmopolitan offer is the one which is calling my name. At the moment I have too many lotions, potions and mascaras. I am going to read the Glamour mag for June and let Jessica Alba tell me her secrets to becoming rich.

wherever in the world you are, have a great day my lovelies.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...