Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Review - Bioderma Solution Micellaire

 
     Anywhere you go the beauty community is a buzz with reviews of this product. Many bloggers name this as their go to makeup remover on a regular basis. Bioderma Laboratorie Dermatologique is a French skincare brand, yes the French are killin' it when it comes to skincare. 




     Bioderma Crealine is a clear fluid which looks like water, however it contains many gentle and effective particles and even oil. these small particles of oil work to remove even waterproof makeup. The solution is perfume free (sans parfum) and hypoallergenic. It also contains cucumber extract which soothes irritated skin, cleans dirt and makes sensitive skin even more resilient. (Three cheers for my sister who spent a year in France translating the back of my Bioderma bottle) lol.

     I must admit that this is an excellent makeup remover. I am particularly pleased that unlike the bio-phase formulas which do contain oil there is not greasy residue left on my skin after I use this. This formula is the one for sensitive skin, there is also a formula for oily skin but from most reviews there does not seem to be much difference between both formulas. It is so gentle yet effective, just using a cotton pad my skin is cleansed of all the makeup yet it is not stripped. After a double cleanse with my muslin cloth in the evening,  I must admit that I use this as a one step cleanser some mornings. 

     Now there is a downside to this product it is only sold in France, it is available through Ebay sellers to persons outside of France. However you will be paying a pretty penny compared to those who purchase it on the mainland. Bioderma Micellaire is available in 3 sizes (as far as I am aware of) 500ml, 250ml and 100ml aka the travel sized bottle.  



Would I recommend - Yes
Would I purchase - Yes
Would I buy full priced? - Yes, which is what I plan to do when I travel to gay Paree next year. 


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...