Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Pincurl girl


A few pictures of how I have been wearing my hair to work since I had my relaxer on the 22nd of september.  I love big hair and I love curly hair, it is so refreshing to have ways and means to keeping the curls without having to way up at the crack of dawn and curl my hair with a curling iron. Plus the lack of heat is better for the overall health of my hair. My hair holds a bad curl, yayyyy for the type 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 relaxed ladies. These pictures were taken in the afternoon  after I had completed a full days work. Yes my curls had not dropped one bit. 

Take the picture rain is coming.
 To keep my curls fresh every afternoon, I wrap them back up in the pincurls. N.B buy more hair clips. I take each section, finger comb it, dip my index finger in my bare hair butter, rub that between both palms and then moisturise that section of hair. After this I squeeze the tiniest bit of my Proclere Argan oil serum into my palm, rub both palms together and go over the moisturised section of hair. I use the tiniest bit of hair butter, and serum. It had been working for me so you guys feel free to try this method. 



To make my pincurls I have been using the method by Miss L Bailey on youtube. 





Outfit
Trousers - GAP
Shoes - GAP
Shirt - T.M. Lewin (was that even a question)
Blazer - Zara
Coat - H & M

Face
MAC - Studio fix powerder + foundation in NW45
MAC - Mineralise skin finish natural in DEEP DARK
Rimmel - Eyebrow pencil in Black Brown
Maybelline - Falsies mascara 
Rimmel - Kate Moss collection lipstick in 01



Off to wrap up my curls girls................xx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...