Friday, October 26, 2012

Review - Naked Antioxidant &Superfood juices

 
     Why oh why are the things that are supposedly good for you always so nasty tasting?  After stalking past these Naked juices in the aisle of the supermarket for MONTHS I decided to press the brave button and try them out. In the name of research and of course my quest for good health and a hot body. 

    First up the SUPERFOOD this is full of berries and other things which are good for you, I loved the taste. The consistency is quite thick, therefore I had to give it a gooooooood shakes before drinking. Due to the thickness it was quite filling which was a plus in my eyes. 



       Next was the ANTIOXIDANT after drinking this I prefer to be pro-oxidants, this tasted like DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!. Yes dirt straight out your garden/yard DIRT and it not only tastes like dirt it smells like dirt as well. 


Both of these overall were okay, they were not death defying juices or anything. In addition to that I only tried them the one time, so I do not know if I had tried maybe 2 juices a week over a longer period eg a month, if I would have seen a great deal of difference. compared to the other overly sugary carbonated drinks which are so readily available these are good value for money and overall health. 


Would I repurchase? - yes not the antioxidants one though, I will stick to green tea thanks.
Would I recommend? - yes
Would I buy full priced? - yes most definitely. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...