Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How I stay organised

       
       I am big on staying organised. I love being organised  to the point of where some of my closets friends say that its freaky how I have an insane desire to control everything. I do not desire to control everything, but I do believe in there being an order, a structure to things which enables me to get things done efficiently and  timely manner. 

To help me do this I have several tools which I will share with you. Feel free to use them as inspiration for your order. 

 A notebook, a planner/diary/appointment book, and a small notebook


Notebook: this  I use for writing down note and quotes, to do lists etc for this blog.

Planner: This is what I use to track my spending, keep a check on my appointments, interviews, anything this I am doing get written down in here. it is chock full of post it notes at the moment with transposed figures and other stuff but its my system and it works.

Small notebook: This is where I make my many wishlists of makeup, beauty products, hair products, shoes, clothe,s bags, gifts I think people would like. I like writing these lists in the small notebook since it forces me to really think about what I am writing (because of the page restrictions). also I think it looks much neater when I cross things off  if I have lost interest or acquired the item. 

Post its: They are floating somewhere at the bottom of my bag next to some popcorn, (when you go to the movies you must!!! have popcorn) post its are a great way to make extra writing space in your planner/notebooks. I use them to make weekly/occasional shopping lists and put prices next to each item. (sometimes I write the list according to the order that I would like to visit the stores) 

Pens/pencils: Got to have writing equipment to make lists. I especially like coloured pens, in my planner anything written in green usually refers to incoming cash. Red refers to payments and important things also emphasised by the number of exclamation points after the item listed. Black and Blue ink pens are just my regular everyday writing colours.

Being organised is great, I love it!!!! Even at work, school, college or uni being organised can help you a great deal.



Success requires order.
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...