Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Perfect Pairings - Plum


     Unlike my last post BOTH of these items contain Plum in the scent. This will be a high/ low pairing, the scents compliment each other very well. 


 L'OCCITANE's Plum Blossom skin moisture gel - though it was the Garnier moisture gel which sent me scurrying to the loving arms of Cocoa Butter in February. I quite like this moisture gel, for one thing it actually moisturises and does not disappear within two minutes, leaving my confused as the whether I had moisturised my skin. It has a light consistency and spreads well, but it is not watery. 



Dove Go Fresh Plum and Sakura Blossom body wash - one thing I have noticed about Dove body washes which I have never noted, they lather really well. For products which contain 1/4 moisturiser they have alot of bubbling action going on. However even with the bubbling action, this body wash will eave your skin feeling clean and moisturised but not tight as you would from soap. 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...