Friday, November 30, 2012

The Speech



I graduated from University on Wednesday.  I am alive just doing lots of toasting, wine drinking and enjoying myself really. I have felt so many emotions coming up to this moment. I must say that I did not cry, which many of my friends thought that I would. Yayyyy me, #notearsonraduationday, #classof2012. 

All in all I would just like to thank all of my friends and family members who supported me financially emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Those who had unwavering confidence in my abilities to get this degree done (and still do). Even though at times I was trying to lead myself off the garden path, you were always there to listen and bring me back to my centre. 

To my lecturers thank you for stepping up the the challenge of being educators and passing on your knowledge, experience and support to not only myself but my peers.

Some friends/confidants have been there from the beginning, some joined in along the way, but one thing they all share, is that they saw and believed in the greatness I possess and to you all I say thank you. 

For all the well wishes and the gifts I say thank you, for all the wine and rum and cokes thank you. I wish you guys the best and hopefully you will be here in great health when I do my masters.


Kae-Toya Lee-Bramble
BA (Hons) Business Studies with Economics

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...