Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review - Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File





What they say:

The CRYSTAL NAIL FILE is an award-winning must-have from Leighton Denny - it has been carefully treated so it simply turns the nail edge to dust. Traditional nail files can leave the nail edge rough or uneven, but the CRYSTAL FILE smooths the nail completely, sealing it, leaving not a trace of a split or catch. The filing surface comes with a lifetime guarantee for 25 years. The small CRYSTAL NAIL FILE comes in a protective aluminium case so it's handbag and travel friendly.



Instructions:
Good nail practice is to file from the side of the nail in one direction towards the middle. If you prefer the Crystal nail file can be used back and forth - the only nail file that can be used this way.  File nails  to a gentle curve  echoing the the shape of the cuticle.  Keep nails filed to an even length.  It is better to have 10 nails of an even length than a mix of short n long nails. 

Rinse file in warm water from time to time to clean and restore performance.

                                                  

What I say:

   If you don't have one you need to buy one. For the fellas your mother, sister, cousin, best friend, girl friend, fiancee, wife needs one of these. I have been wanting a new nail file for about 6 months. Since I have not been using aryclic nails for 2012 I have been taking more time with my nails. At home manicures are one of my new favourite things/money saving tips/tricks.  I found this nail file by total accident I was browsing in Boots and was attracted to the sticker. This file was behind another nail file hence I did not notice it at first, but then I did and  took it out to have a look. After reading the back I was a bit apprehensive at the price (I wont lie) but then I thought if I buy 3 nail files then that will equate to the price.  I used it as soon as I was able to and I was thoroughly impressed. I also like the fact that it comes with an aluminium case to protect it while it is in my bag. I am one of those people who likes to have my stuff with me,  there are usually a few stray bits around the bottom of my bag, which may not be nail file friendly. 

                             

Price of nail file - £12.50  --------------------> it is totally worth it though. 

would i buy full priced - yes
would i recommend? - yes
would i repurchase? - yes 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...