Saturday, May 18, 2013

MAC Tag




How long have you been using Mac?
Since 2008 

What was your first Mac product?
Studio Fix Powder + Foundation, Studio Finish concealer


What is your favourite MAC product?
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in dark deep (previously deep dark)

What's your least favourite Mac product?
The nail polishes

Do you own a Pro Card?
No

Your Mac foundation shade:
NW45 

Eyeshadow: 
No idea, lol 

Lipstick:
 Ruby Woo

Lipgloss:
Mac Lip GELEE in Moistly 

Liner:
MAC Navy Eyeliner 

Brush:
239, 217

Nail Lacquer:
None

Pro Product:
None




Comment on the following Mac product; Have you used them? If so, give feedback.


Prep + Prime Skin:
Never used it

Studio Sculpt Foundation:
Never used this. the reviews were not positive either.

Mineralize Satin Finish:
Never used this either.  I may try it out in the future.

Studio Fix Fluid:
Tried it wasn't impressed

Studio Tech Foundation:
Never tried it

Studio Fix Powder:
LOVE THIS! I use this powder along and it does well by me. It has a really nice smooth texture, applies to the skin lovely as long as i have cleansed toned and moisturized. If you try putting this on dirty skin it cakes up in patches.


Beauty Powder:
Never used these. 

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural:
Love this, been using it since 2010 without a break or fail.. I just hit pan and I have already purchased a backup. 


Mineralize Skin Finish:
I own two of these in the shade Comfort, I am intrigued to try Soft and Gentle as well as Gold Deposit


Bronzing Powder:
Never tried it

Powder Blush:
I own Trace Gold (recommended for use as a highlighter) and I have tried Raizin. 


Blushcreme:
No


Mineralize Blush:
Never tried it.  They certainly look pretty. I love the marbled effect going through them and that they have a shimmer too them to add highlight.

Cream Color Base:
Never tried it

Studio Sculpt Concealer:
Never tried it.


Select Cover Up Concealer:
Never tried it, but should.

Studio Finish Concealer:
I have used this  MAC concealer I use it when I want to 007 my eyebrows, sometimes on blemishes. 



Tinted Lip Conditioner:
Never used it

Lipstick:
Ruby Woo 





















Lipglass:
Never tried it.

Dazzleglass:
Love Alert - a lot of money for too little product

Cremesheen Glass:
Never tried it, do not like the milky milky look on my lips. 

Lip Gelee:
Moistly is my fave, love the stuff.

 


Lip Pencil:
Cherry to go with my Ruby Woo


Nail Lacquer:
Tried one and that was enough, the formula was thick and gloopy gloopy, total waste of money

Shadestick:
Never used these.

Pigment: 
I have 4 they are great. 

Eye Kohl:
Never tried it

Fluidline:
Never tried it

Liquid Last Liner:
Never tried.

Lustre Drops:
Never tried them. 

False Lashes:
Never tried any false eyelashes

ProLash Mascara, Zoom Lash Mascara, Plush Lash Mascara, Dazzle Lash Mascara:
No

What has been your favourite Mac collection to date?
All shades, All races

Which of the MAC collections have you found disappointing?
Never been that invested, lol 

What products do you think Mac are missing?
I think a team of people get paid very handsomely for this. 



Well this was long....
Feel free to comment  below with some of your fave MAC products.
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...