Saturday, May 04, 2013

Review - Garnier Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream SOS Repair

If you read my winter skincare series you would already be familiar with this product, but in case you did not I will include the link below. 




      I know washing hands, moisturizing hands, hand creams at times it all seems so trivial. However your hands are one of the first places to show signs of ageing, and one way you can help this is to moisturize. Battling this never ending winter, along with the hand soap battle can leave hands extremely dry. 

     I bought this hand cream through the positive endorsement of my friend Paula. She loved it and it costs £2.99 (£1.50 I bought it in the sale in October at ASDA) a lot less than £8 which is the price of a standard 30ml L'occitane Shea Butter hand cream. This cream contains an ingredient called L-Bifidus which forms a barrier over the skin to prevent all the moisture from escaping.  This is the same ingredient used in the Garnier Intensive 7 Day Nourishing Lotion. The Garnier 7 Day Hand Cream keeps my hands moisturized without a greasy feel and when I wash my hands they do not feel stripped and dry. Though the cream comes out slightly thick, a little goes a long way. If you do decide to purchase this product, only apply a little at a time. I keep this on my desk at work, since it is the largest of my hand creams at 75ml. 


Would I repurchase? - Yes

Would I buy full priced? -  Yes
Would I recommend? - Yes


Winter Skincare Series Hand Creams

L'occitane Shea butter Hand Cream

Garnier Intensive 7 Day Nourishing Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...