Sunday, May 26, 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

MAC says:  "A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day".  Mac is known for it's Mineralize Skinfinishes  such as Soft and Gentle & Gold Deposit and Comfort, these can be used as  highlighting products blushes and eyeshadows. 






Mineralize Skinfinish Natural: MSF Natural powders are very popular in the beauty community. The Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is a lightweight powder which can be worn alone or over foundation. They apply very smoothly to the skin, give a natural luminous glow. When the sun hits your skin the minerals reflect and help to bring out the natural dimensions on your skin.  I usually apply using kabuki brush, since I find that this gives the most even coverage upon application.  Another good point about the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder is the fact that it doesn't oxidize, like many others do.  Mac offers several different shades in the range,  from very light to a medium dark.  This is definitely a must have product for me I used it every day I had classes while I was at uni and even now I carry it with me everyday to work along with my blot powder.  The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is a product I always recommend it to others and when my friends are stumped on gift ideas Christmas/birthday they just pick me up one of these. 


The negatives: there is no mirror in the Mineralize compact, for others this is an issue. For me not having a mirror is not an issue, my Blot powder compact/Studio fix compact/Rubie and Millie mini Brush set all contain mirrors. I also have a small stand alone mirror in my bag.




There is a bit of fallout after swirling the brush around in the product, but that happens with most powders.




 Til next time my lovelies........xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...