Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Style File - T. M. Lewin Coloured Shirts

You guys had the white shirts now it's time for some colour. 
Summer is here, but that does not mean that colour has to be limited to my nails and lips. These are my top picks from the selection of  coloured shirts in the T. M. Lewin summer sale. 

Fitted Pink Check Shirt, , original
Fitted Pink Check Shirt - 100% cotton, Mandarin collar, cap sleeves.

Fitted Stone Check Shirt, , original
Fitted Stone Check Shirt - 100% cotton, Mandarin collar, cap sleeves.

Fitted Lilac Shadow Check Shirt, , original
Fitted Lilac Shadow Check Shirt - cutaway neckline, button cuffs. 

Fitted Pink Herringbone Shirt, , original
Fitted Pink Herringbone Shirt - 100% cotton, double cuff for cufflinks. 

Fitted Blue Herringbone Shirt, , original
Fitted Blue Herringbone Shirt - 100% cotton, double cuff for cufflinks. 



The shorter sleeved shirts would go great with my Zara Shorts, my work trousers and also as a layering piece under my navy suit. The longer sleeved shirts would look great on their own paired with either my Zara tulip skirt or my asymmetrical peplum skirt from Miss Selfridge. These are just a  few of the outfit combinations, I  have come up with off the top of my head. 

Stay cool my lovelies.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...