Sunday, August 18, 2013

Style File - ZARA leather bag with gold metal detail

Image 1 of LEATHER BAG WITH METAL TAB from Zara
ZARA Leather bag with metal tab

The fall pieces are coming into stores slowly slowly and there are a few things which have caught my eye. Knitwear, blazers, flats and this gorgeous bag pictured above. 

The design and gold detail reminds me of  the YSL Cabas Chyc Cross body  tote bags. ZARA is really becoming a contender when it comes to affordable and fashionable handbags.  Of course the ZARA Braided Shopper holds a special place in my heart. However the sleek design, the gold detailing, the material  (100% cow Leather) and price (£109) of the Leather bag with metal tab (work on these names ZARA) are appealing to me. The dimensions of this bag are 15in x14in 7in, it is a fairly decent size, not too big or small. 

I would recommend this bag for any young professional or recent graduate who is in need of a well made, sturdy (the ZARA bags are very well made) bag for every day use. As always please waterproof the leather (at least 3 times with 6 hour intervals between each time, before use), to protect the leather from water damage. 

I see this bag being a best seller, so girlies if you like it, spend on it. 
As for me I will be counting the sheckles, because I want one of these bag boys. 
Happy Sunday my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...