Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Editors' Essentials

Sometimes it's hard to look immaculate all the time, even when you love beauty products/ cosmetics as much as I do. These are the hero products which keep me looking fabulous and fresh all day long. 

7am - Zara White edt 30ml I spritz  this on in the morning and as a lil pick me up throughout the day. At one point I would only purchase 100ml sized fragrances, but now I hardly ever. 30ml is the perfect sized fragrance for me. Small enough to carry around in my hand bag/travel with and enough product for me to figure out if it warrants repurchase. 



10am - Jergens Ultra Healing Hand cream keeps the skin on my hands moisturized and supple. I love hand creams, larger ones like these (5oml and up) I keep on my desk at work/in my hand bag. In the evenings when I go out for a meal or drinks, I will slip one of my L'Occitane Shea Butter (30ml) hand creams into my clutch. 



12pm - MAC Lip Gelee reapplied to  my lips after the 2 cups of tea I have had. I love lip products, this one in particular because it moisturizes  gives a hint of colour and I also get a bang for my buck product wise.  

2pm- MAC Blot powder after the glow sets in, this blot powder helps to soak up the excess sebum which sets in on my oily skin after a while. This product is great after hours as well, it keeps me looking together if I have any errands to run after work. 

5pm - Avene Thermal water misted all over my face & neck, cools me down for the walk home after work. 


Twitter
Bloglovin
what are your essentials lovelies?
comment below and let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...