Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Relaxer Update

To relax my hair my stylist used the ORS Range of products, the ORS lye relaxer in Regular/normal strength, ORS Neutralizing shampoo and the ORS replenishing conditioner. 

                      

My hair was relaxed using the 4 section method,  I detailed in my previous relaxer post. My relaxer is usually is relaxed  this way when I have my hair done by this stylist. I tend to get some lightening around the front of my hair, during the summer months. This time I opted to have the front of my hair coloured with a dark chocolate brown, semi permanent water based colour. After the colour was applied I sat under the dryer for 15 minutes and then my stylist rinsed the colour out of my hair, then shampooed using the Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo. Next I was back under the dryer for 20 minutes with the ORS Replenishing conditioner. After the dryer went off, My stylist rinsed out the conditioner, patted my hair dry, then applied some ORS hair lotion and Motions Wrap/Set lotion. I had a trim and then a roller set. My hair had a bit of texture to it, but my hair has never come out bone straight from a relaxer process, so that did not phase me. I did not burn, which is great. 






Hair Stats
Currently 2.5 weeks post relaxer
Current length: Line #2 on my length check t shirt**
Last Relaxer:  September 6th 2013
Next Relaxer: October 26th 2013
Short Term Goal: line #3 on my Length check T-shirt by June 2013
Long Term Goal: Bra Strap Length by December 2013
Wish List: Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer, Grapseed Oil
Recent buys: None 


Twitter
Bloglovin
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...