Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Haul

These are just a  few things I have picked up over the last week.


Burberry Body Eau de parfum 35ml - I have been stalking this for 2 months, it finally went down to half price so I snatched it up. I am currently debating whether to purchase the edt or not. £22.50 reduced from £45.




Garnier Minerals Clean Sensation antiperspirant (x5) - I bought 5 at once. They should last me til about January and then I will stock up again. £1 reduced from £2.30.




Vaseline Compressed antiperspirant deodorant (active fresh and aloe sensitive) - These are for my handbag, travelling/vacation and they are small enough to fit in my Longchamp pouchette. £1 reduced form £1.89.




Cuticura Passion Flower and Mango Anti Bacetrial Hand gel 


Wet Ones Be Zingy Anti Bacterial Hand wipes (x5) - These wipes were 54p,  usually £1.15p in Boots/Superdrug where I usually buy them. I bought all that I could find in the store. #don'tjudgeme


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses -  Fatal apple and Berry allure. My aunt bought me these on Tuesday (3rd Sept,13). 2 for £10, so they were £5 each. 




Sometimes the only things, you need to shop for are the everyday essentials.

Have a great day my lovelies.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...