Friday, September 06, 2013

My travel Makeup/Skincare/Bodycare UK August Bank holiday

You already know about my disastrous experience at Notting Hill Carnival. What you do not know is, before I went to London, I had to attend my Godsons christening. Which meant I had to do a bit of cross country travelling, therefore I had to break out my travel goodies. 


Body - Garnier Minerals Clean Sensation anti antiperspirant, Nivea Pearl Beauty gentle care antiperspirant, L'occitane Plum Blossom skin moisture gel (travel size), Marks and Spencers Coconut hand and body lotion (decanted into a travel sized bottle), The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower cream (travel size), Burberry Body Eau de Parfum, Elizabeth Arden Red door Revealed Eau de Parfum. 

Face - Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural lift and Sculpt Morninga Cleansing Balm (sample size), Origins Modern Friction (sample size), Clarins Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Lotion (sample size)

Hair - Organics Olive Oil Hair Polish Finishing Mist



Makeup - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Deep dark, MAC Blot Powder, Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara (travel size), Clinique High Impact Mascara (travel size), The Body Shop Super volume Mascara (travel size), 



Stuff - Cuticura Passion Flower and Mango antibacterial gel (decanted into my purell 60ml pump bottle), Wet Ones anti bacterial wipes, Avene Eau de thermal spray.


See you next time lovelies.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...