Tuesday, April 01, 2014

The Boudoir: Butterflies for Spring


I am pretty sure the last time I bought new bedding was in 2008. 
 It was a duvet set with green background and cream/brown designs all over it from John Lewis. It was 100 cotton, thick and lovely fabric. Ok back to present day, I needed a new duvet, since the one I currently own is years old (easily between 5-7 years old). 
I went to Primark on my duvet hunt and left with not only a new duvet,  2 new memory foam pillows and 2 new sets of bedding/linen. 

the first duvet set I bought this lovely duvet set it has a cream background with pink and purple butterflies. 

The full effect 
Butterflies up close

Reversible


There is just something about a well made bed, that makes me feel relaxed.
 I can just forget about the stresses at work/uni and have a nap. 


Have a great day my lovelies. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...