Monday, May 05, 2014

April Favourites

Hey lovelies, I am tucked up in bed with a cup of hot chocolate, it is raining cats and dogs outside. 
So I have decided to share with you what were my favorite products for the month of April. 
Some of these products you might have seen before, some of them are new. 


Everyday Favourites: 


Armani shades - between low glare in the mornings and the dazzling sunlight in the afternoons, having these bad boys in my hand bag have been a necessity. 
Jack Wills umbrella - did you know umbrellas are pricey? Like seriously this umbrella was "12 and it was half price!!!!. I came to the rude awakening, that I have never actually purchased  an umbrella, (when I bought this umbrella).  I mean for an every day product, they are pricey, especially if you want a sturdy one to hold up against these hurricane rains /tornado winds we seem to be getting these past few months. 

Body Favorites:


Garnier 7 day Intense moisturizing lotion - good moisturizer not to light and now to heavy  perfect for the fluctuating temperatures of Spring. 
 Dove Hibiscus and Almond shower cream - has been keeping my skin clean as well as soft. Sanctuary body spray - great for spritzing on the go, as well as topping up during the day, the scent is very light. I know you are wondering why I have two body scrubs/exfoliators as well as exfoliating gloves. Exfoliating gloves are the business, I use them every day, with my Dove Almond and Hibiscus shower cream.  
There is a method to the madness with the 2 body scrubs. Gigi No Bump Scrub - is for use in delicate areas such as the bikini line and decolletage.  The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub this is for use every where, but I moistly focus on the back of my thighs and arms with this. 

Face Favourites:



 Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer - medium coverage plus spf, this has been my regular base not that the morning have been lighter. 
 Garnier Micellar water -this has been a great makeup remover, plus at 400ml for £4.99, this has been great value for money. 
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural - great face powder on its own as well as topping up my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. 
 Murad perfecting day cream with spf 30 - it goes on and gives my skin a grey  tinge, which does not last. My skin totally absorbs it  and it leave no residue, plus it doesn't interfere with the application of my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer which contains spf 20.
 (I am all for the spf, I am going to be as well preserved as possible, no leather face here. Moisturizer, water and spf are my friends) 

Hair Favourites:


ORS Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion - I've been using this for years. It works great as a hair moisturizer I just continue using it. 
Almond Oil (decanted into the Tresemme liquid gold bottle) - this is what I use to seal in the moisture of the Olive oil hair lotion. 

There you have it my April favourites,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...