Saturday, May 17, 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Purple If You Please



I should probably preface this by saying there is nothing to see here, lol. 
After all this is a super casual outfit, I am sure anyone reading this could pull a similar outfit from their own closets. Alas this is what I am wearing today. 
I had to complete a few errands today, including returning library books, sampling perfume and scoping out the deals/offers/sales in Boots and Superdrug.  
 (The Simple hydrating mist is a great dupe for the MAC fix plus travel mini #justsaying #saving #budget #cheapncheerful)


The Garments 
Shoes - Zara
Trousers - Mango
Belt - Oasis
T shirt - Primark 
Cardigan - Forever 21


There you go, 
my outfit of today.
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...