Saturday, May 17, 2014

Face Of The Day: Purple If You Please



Hello lovelies, my sister is down from uni and I roped her into being my photographer for today. 
This is just a quick face of the day post using a few of the snaps she took of me this morning. 
My camera is currently in Boston by way of New York,
 which is why I have been a bit slow with the posts this week. Not to worry, I plan on putting my lil sisters smartphone to work!!!!


Products
Murad Perfecting Day cream spf 30
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer Walnut
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Deep Dark 
Mac Studio finish concealer - eyebrows
Mac moisture cover concealer - under eyes
Nars Blush in Taos
MAC Liner pencil in Magenta (tha boss!!!!)
MAC Retro Matte lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous (tha cross!!!!)
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in LUST
Soap and Glorayyyyyyy Thick and fast Mascara
L'Oreal Made For Me Natural eyebrow and duo eyeshadow for dark skin tones  (the one with the photo of Kerry Washington 

Lust on lower lash line, mascara on top lashes only

#PurpleIfYouPlease

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...