Monday, May 12, 2014

Shop Your Closet: White Shirt and Bright Skirt

Day/ Office 


This is a little outfit remix. 
I love shopping my closet as well as my makeup and beauty stash! 
One thing which gives me pleasure, is being able to use clothing which I already own. Then mixing/ matching/clustering  it with other pieces to create new outfits for different social occasions. 

 As a rule, if I cannot think of 5 events where I can were an item of clothing (5 things in my closets I can pair the item with) I do not buy it. 
It keeps the clothes on the shelves of the store and my ££ in my pocket. 
I would much rather own clothing  which I have worn over and over for 10 years, not spend 10 years buying clothes over and over. 

Night



I hope you all have a great Monday. 
Shirt - TM Lewin
Knit Top - Primark
Skirt - Gap
Flats - Miss KG
Heels - Jasper Conran
Cross Body Bag - Zara
Tote Bag - Zara 


P.S. This is the shirt I won last summer in the T.M. Lewin "Summer in the City" competition. Thank you to everyone who voted for me. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...