Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Kae-Toya's Top Makeup must haves.

    For this post I must big up ma gf Kady....................before I went to university I was never big on the Makeup vibes. But Kady and I lived together for one year and at the end of it I was changed.............she always says she created a monster and yep she is kinda right, but I'm not doing drugs................so lowe me. :)

1. MAC studio fix foundation plus powder in one.

2. MAC lipgelee  in Moistly..............works for everyone

3. The Body shop shimmer cubes........you should get as many of these as you can, the can be used dry or wet and the colour payoff is awesome. you get alot of product for the price.

4. Rubie amd Millie i tools.........these are the travel make up brushes. Rubie and Millie brushes are the shyt............. cosmopolitan UK has compared them to MAC brushes for many a spend vs splurge. As the owner of quite a few I can tell you they are worth the money.

5. Sleek makeup palettes.............great colours, great payoff, great makeup brand, great price.

6. Bourjois Paris makeup brushes...............these are great brushes and are a great price.

7. Bourjois blush...................again great price and great product.

8. Urban Decay 24/7  glide on eye pencils.....................the best eyeliner I have ever used in my life hands down............................a great alternative to this is the Maybelline khol express waterproof eye liner pencil great product at a greatttttttttttttt price........... I mean come on £18 on one eye liner....................( can you see my waiting in earnest for the urband decay xmas eyeliner set............... I can lol)

9. Sleek hide it concealer with spf 15.................great product great price.

10. MAC prep and prime eye...................:)

11. Benefit concealer brush...........:) great item..................expensive but worth the price.

12. L'oreal Made for me naturals eye and brow shadow.

13. Mac mineralize skin finish natural....................this was recommended to me by a friend.  This is a product I will never stop using.

14. L'oreal glam bronze..............dont be sleeping on the bronzer........its great for a highlight and on top of a matte powder can be used to bring life to the face.

15. Estee lauder kabuki brush....................works great minimum shedding..............love love love this.............a great alternative is the jemma kidd kabuki brush which I also own.................love love love that brush as well.

16. Benefit that gyal face primer......................it works.

17. Maybelline Colour definer waterproof shadow stick...............great as an eye shadow primer to make the colours pop more. Great alternative to mac shadesticks.


xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow....that's alot of must haves..Here I thought my makeup bag was complete :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..........now my stash seems so paltry compared to this list

    ReplyDelete
  3. @psicho If your employed you can buy stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...