Saturday, April 12, 2014

Superdug Online

Lovelies, I found myself in a quandary the other day. I had no body moisturiser. I had 3 bottles of shower gel, 2 tins/cans of deodorant and no body lotions or creams, not even a spare body butter left over from winter.  

To make up this shortfall I ordered some of the Garnier Beauty oil moisturiser  along with 2 Pantene Pro-V Hair serums from the Superdug  via the website. I must commend the service. the ordering process is very simple and easy and the goods are delivered promptly. All in all it has been one of the better online shopping experiences I have had, and I hate online shopping. Also superdrug offers free delivery to store and you can choose which store you would like your items delivered. 



Superdrug online is a winner.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...